The Accounting and Administrative Services division performs all budgeting, accounting, and grant reporting functions for the agency, as well as administrative support services, such as Human Resources. This includes the following:
- Drafting the agency’s annual budget request and monitoring actual vs. budgeted expenditures throughout the State’s fiscal year
- Handling procurement purchases and processing all vendor invoices and other agency related payments in the statewide accounting system
- Processing contract and monthly payrolls and travel reimbursements
- Performing monthly and quarterly grant reporting as required by the granting agency
- Managing onboarding and offboarding of AGO employees, including benefits
- Assisting with intern opportunities
- Conducting inventory management
This division is also responsible for the contract approval process in the statewide accounting system for all agencies and outside legal contracts executed.
If you would like to inquire about employment opportunities at the Attorney General’s Office, please send a cover letter, resume, and, for attorneys, writing sample to HR@ago.ms.gov.
For inquiries related to vendor invoices for the agency, click here.
Please send all direct billed hotel invoices or folios here.
For all other inquiries, firstname.lastname@example.org.